Layout Planning Assistant
4 days left
- Job Type
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
This role is integral to the customer experience by producing commercial and forward thinking store layouts whether this be a new store, a re fit or a modernisation. We provide the link between the head office design, store development and retail teams as well as the Field Visual Merchandising team to create and deliver successful store openings. The main focus of the role is the development and ordering of new fixtures and VM within a set budget and ensuring it reaches the store within the correct timescales. Topshop continues to develop its store concept and it is our job to ensure that the latest brand thinking is reflective within the new store openings.
- Manages store openings, relocations, mods and Outfit Stores by liaising with Store Design and Creative to ensure the architecture, layout, fixturing and VM equipment is to the latest brand strategy.
- Liaises with Store Development on procurement of fixtures and VM for all new store openings, modernisations and enhancement projects to within an agreed budget.
- Along with Retail and Field Visual Merchandisers, attending regular site meetings throughout the build/modernisation to check on the progress of projects and feedback to all relevant parties.
- Liaise with the planning dept to complete visual overlays of fixtures for stores according to fixed linear spaces of departments and distribute as necessary.
- Attend Layout Planning meetings weekly to discuss new projects and issue minutes.
- Liaise with the Field VM team to ensure the amount and balance of fixtures for the stores are correct to linear and within budget.
- Liaise with the Brand visual Manager, Field visual Manager, Area Manager and Store Manager to establish their views on proposed layouts for new modernised stores, making sure they are all kept updated with the latest layouts and project information.
- Deliver new store openings and follow up on completion of outstanding issues.
- Responsible for briefing in all graphic requirements to the Visual Operations team. This includes hoarding, opening closing posters and all aspects of in store visuals/ graphics. They also liaise with the creative team on paint/ graphic locations, mannequin orders and brief in any of their specific requirements to the design team.
- Responsible in co-ordinating the yearly paint roll out for all store and EB’s along with any brand fixture rollouts. This involves communicating directly with the suppliers and negotiating prices.
- Assist with new model store prototypes and roll out of successful fixtures throughout the chain of stores.
- Passion for the Brand
- Experience in Layout Planning, Store Openings and Modernisations
- Ability to project manage and work with significant budgets
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise at all levels
- Good store layout skills
- Excellent Prioritising & Organisational skills
- Confidence and Energy
- Flexible to travel throughout the UK to site meetings
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.