Junior Garment Technologist
3 days left
Our client is a successful aspirational Unisex Premium Brand, with an established name synonymous with quality and style. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Garment Technologist, to join their in house team, based in London to help drive the business.
Junior Garment Technologist - The Role:
- This role reports into the Senior Garment Tech.
- Work very closely with the Design Team and Pattern room, delivering the product aesthetic but with high standards of technical make up, in line with the brand identity.
- Alter patterns and designs through the CAD system.
- To work closely with the Design team, to have full visibilty of product at the initial stage.
- To work closey with the Senior GT to support her in her role and also the Production Manager and Product Developers in assisting on fit/approval/shipment related issues.
- Work with freelance GT support to ensure all styles are fitted and sealed in line with critical dates.
- Assist in setting standards to follow for end of line inspection reports.
- To oversee and check measurements to ensure the Brands sizing policy is maintained consistently across products.
- Attend weekly critical path meetings, updating the critical dates from a technical aspect. Take any follow up action required.
- Continuous improvement through the analysis of returns and customer feedback, competitor awareness and industry feedback.
Junior Garment Technologist- The Candidate:
- Qualification in Clothing Technology.
- Experience of fitting garments and pattern cutting within a retail/brand environment - preferable at Premium Brand level.
- A proven knowledge of garment construction.
- A firm understanding of grading across both menswear and womenswear.
- Organisational skills with experience of working to critical deadlines and critical path management.
- Organised and efficient - ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Good communication skills with experience of liaising with a range of suppliers and other partners and team.
- Strong ability to work with CAD is ESSENTIAL, PC literate with experience of working with Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong time management ability.
Junior Garment Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive salary and benefits
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted
Apply for Junior Garment Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly