Flagship Store Manager - Oxford Street
3 days left
- Job Type
360 Resourcing are a leading retail recruitment consultancy based in Covent Garden, London.
We work with a number of retail brands and boutiques across the UK and are currently recruiting for an experienced Flagship Store Manager on Oxford Street for a premium apparel brand
FLAGSHIP STORE MANAGER - OXFORD STREET
- Minimum of 2 years Store Management experience from a premium fashion, high street fashion, jewellery or leather goods background.
- Experience managing turnovers of 1.5 Million + and at least 8 staff
- Strong business acumen and ability to communicate and drive KPIs such as conversion, units per transaction (UPT) and average transaction value (ATV).
- The ability to act as a real Brand Ambassador and lead by example in terms of appearance and product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, building excellent relationships internally
- Good understanding of detailed store process and procedures
- Great coaching and mentoring skills, driving performance from the team
- Base salary £33,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Great company benefits including pension and staff discount
- Ongoing training and development
If this position is of interest, please apply now with your updated CV for an immediate interview.
Due to a high response, we can only contact shortlisted candidates that fit the criteria
Apply for Flagship Store Manager - Oxford Street
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly