Senior Merchandiser (International) - Topshop
2 days left
- Job Type
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion conscious women. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior International Merchandiser to join our growing TOPSHOP International Merchandising team.
You will be responsible for strategically developing and driving the TOPSHOP International Trading / Merchandising strategy. You will be the key interface between the UK core merchandising teams and our International Franchise partners to both deliver the strategy and potentialise all sales and profit opportunities.
Tasks & responsibilities:
• Support the Head of Franchise Trading in driving and implementing the TOPSHOP Merchandising International strategy; supporting growth, diversification into new product ranges and managing market opportunities and risks.
• Manage the annual planning process of each market and OTB requirements by department.
• Liaise with the UK Brand teams to ensure a regular balanced flow of stock at the correct level for the markets in line with plans and performance.
• Work with Partners to achieve market sales full potential.
• Pro-actively drive the business through trading stock and taking opportunities in season.
• Manage despatch and stock levels through regular re-forecasting.
• Continue to develop best practice within the department as the business grows.
• Motivate the team and manage individuals to achieve results.
• Build relationships both internally and externally.
• Conduct market business reviews with Head of Franchise Trading and Partners.
• Store visits / comp reviews.
• Propose and influence market trading stance and best practices.
• Proven merchandising skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to overcome business issues, propose solutions and make commercial decisions.
• Confidence to work with and influence the Brand merchandising teams and Franchise Partners.
• Highly developed communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong management skills / Experience of managing a team.
• Market and customer focus.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.
Apply for Senior Merchandiser (International) - Topshop
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly