MAA - Accessories - Luxury Company - London
I have a fantastic new opportunity working for a prestigious Luxury company based in Central London across womenswear which would suit a graduate who already has some merchandising/ allocation experience seeking a perm role to work for a well loved and respected business.
This is a highly sought after luxury fashion standalone store which is adored worldwide. This is a very rare opportunity to arise within this company.
- Running weekly sales reports and preparing department information for weekly trade meetings
- Updating delivery forecast list and communicating this to relevant parties
- Reviewing daily logistics report on planned delivery schedules and informing Buying and Merchandising teams of any issues
- Setting up all new pro ducts with product code and ensuring product files relate to supplier files with lead times
- Providing general administrative support to the B&M team
- The ideal candidate already have some experience working in merchandising or allocation
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Has a can do attitude and confident to present trading figures
- Up to £21,000 (dependant on experience)
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a MAA in more detail, please apply with your CV to Jacqui Sandhu via the link below.
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates