3 days left
- Job Type
Established in the early 1990's. our client is a global leading multi-product clothing business, with development and production facilities in various locations around the world.
They strive to offer the best in creativity, innovation and quality and the most flexible service to our many well-known clients.
Purpose of the Role
To partner with and ensure the long-term success of our present customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships within your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with Senior Management & Buyers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of all products working to a critical path & structured timeline according to customer needs.
Managing a portfolio of our Present clients -Building on Key Established Relationships with Brand Buyers & Management to increase sales volumes and profitability of seasonal collections and secure future orders
- Continuous improvement with present Partners in the UK & Europe with a tactical & strategic approach
- Attending customer meetings and matching buyer’s requirements, but also offering new product, leading to an excellent customer journey providing sampling, price, quality and delivery date with the help of the merchandise team
- Working closely with factories
- Working with the merchandise team building a strong critical path
- Create an Annual Sales Plan with set goals for accountability for predetermined sales forecast
- Maintaining a comprehensive Library of appropriate data and past information to ensure we stay top of our game in terms of great winners and not repeating losers
- Work with the In House Design Team to ensure timelines are met and new developments are on time
- Ensure administration of orders are being carried out and maintained by working closely with the Team in Turkey, Serbia, Bangladesh & partner Factories, ensuring all costs are included in the price and a critical path is in place with timelines set
- Working closely with the distribution team in Turkey to ensure a smooth transition from start to finish
Key Skills & Experience
- Computer literate- advanced Excel
- Ability to Build Relationships that offer Value
- Work as part of a Team
- Sales and Customer Focused
- Back Ground in Delivering Results
- Finding New Markets and Building Relationships with Existing & New Customers
- Excellent Listening, Negotiation and Presentation Skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Additional Languages Desirable
This is truly an amazing company to work for. One that is going through a massive growth period. If there’s a time to join a successful company then now is it and this is the company!!
Interviews are already underway so please send your CV’s through to Jodie Howell ASAP
We regret only successful candidates can be contacted.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly