TOPSHOP / TOPMAN Visual Manager - ( 9 month FTC)
7 days left
- Job Type
This is a 9 month Fixed Term Contract
Our store in Lakeside trades off just 1 huge floor and is situated in one of the busiest spots in the Shopping Centre. The INTU Shopping Centre and the Retail Park forms one of the largest shopping areas in a single location within Europe and it is only a short train ride into Central London. With 10 Managers and over 100 staff it is one of the Top 20 stores in the UK.
A Visual Manager is always ahead of the game, they know what trends are in before our competitors even get a sniff of them. They work with the most exciting, cutting edge product on the high street.
They strike the balance between being commercial and showcasing the trends and products in a visually stunning way. A Topshop/Topman Visual Manager’s challenge is to inspire and influence the other Managers and act as a role model to their own team.
- Experience in Visual Management within a fashion environment.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage a team.
- Ability to challenge Visual store layouts with the use of commercial tools and Brand guidelines.
- Awareness of competitor and market activity both in local area and on a global scale, using this knowledge to challenge the Visual Merchandising offer in store.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively.
- Excellent organisation and project management skills with the ability to multi-task. E.g. creation of critical paths for floor moves, seasonal set ups and windows.
- Encouraging all visual feedback and discussion and feeling able to challenge, influence and reach a compromise with others whilst maintaining visual integrity.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
- Strong communication skills to communicate key Brand information to the Visual and wider store teams.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Willingness to work late nights and early starts when required.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.