5 days left
- Job Type
Reporting to the Sales Executive responsible for providing the direct link between key account customers and the manufacturing units around the world. Effectively managing the supply chain, ensuring all products and production plans and sales data represented both customer and business requirements.
- Co-ordinating all critical path meetings by working cross functionally across departments (sales, design, quality, development and packaging) to ensure all delivery deadlines are maintained
- Successfully forecast product need and availability by analysing sales data and producing reports to determine product volume adjustments and allocations.
- Managing SKU’s by product, demand, style and colour. Monitoring and raising purchase orders for production in accordance to the customers’ demands and forecasts.
- Collaborating extensively with Vendors around the world, freight companies and warehousing to co-ordinate the cost effectively and timely expenditure of merchandise
- Assistant the development and QC departments in measuring, issuing comments and approving all products up to pre and bulk production stage. Ensured garments meet a high standard of quality
- Negotiating with suppliers to identify suitable source for product
- Assisting Product Manager in the development of quotes and costings for garments/packaging/trims and freight
- Organising multiple key accounts on a daily basis
- Achieving delivery targets to customers during peak periods and promotional launch deadlines to exceed customer and supplier expectations with the aim of improving client relationships.
You will have:
Previous experience within a similar wholesale or supplier merchandising job is essential (min. 5years experience)
- Excellent analytical and negotiating skills
- An uncompromising attitude to customer care
- The motivation and ability to form excellent working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with individuals at all levels and be a team player.
- Ability to manage own workload, take ownership and resolve issues, prioritising where necessary and multi-task in a demanding environment
- Excellent organisation skills and proven problem solving skills
- Flexibility - ability to adapt to constantly changing environment
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail and work to tight deadlines where required
Merchandiser - The Company
- Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of private label apparel and intimate apparel for men, ladies and children. With a diverse portfolio of customers from high end brands to high street retailers.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly