Junior Merchandiser- Topshop
5 days left
- Job Type
A BIT ABOUT TOPSHOP
Topshop is a mecca for cool girls and the electric British style is known all over the world. Over 300 stores are currently operating in the UK and we also ship to over 100 other countries - the world really is our oyster! The Oxford Circus flagship - a fashion setter our customer cannot resist - spreads its love over the pond to flagships in Chicago and New York. We are on a mission to bring style to our customer wherever they are.
Topshop's directional pieces with luxurious finishes are products that any customer would fall seriously in love with. The international creative scene is captured in the mix as the globe is scoured for the very best up-and-coming design talent. Not only this, but pieces are brought to our customer inspired by the catwalk and produced to fit perfectly into their wardrobe - think collaborations with Christopher Kane, Kate Moss, Celia Birtwell, Marios Schwab and David Koma. Here, there is a fresh take on making new season pieces work.
So... Are you inspired and driven by style setting in a fast-paced environment to produce the star of our customer's wardrobe? At Topshop you will absolutely love everything fashion and gain the opportunity to show off your amazing talent and passion to inspire our customer.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Merchandiser to join our brand, Topshop. We are looking to hear from candidates who are currently operating at Junior Merchandiser level who have a strong commercial background.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Operating as a business manager;
- Range planning;
- Manage the supply chain to maintain and improve the flexibility from suppliers;
- Management and development of the department with a customer focus;
- Collaborate with Buying, Design and Technical to achieve marketable ranges, trade the range and manage its performance throughout the season;
- Formulate range strategy, utilizing relevant data to support your proposals;
- Manage profit performance through limiting risk, potentialising profit and managing departmental sales performance to achieve bottom line results;
- Managing and motivating a team to achieve the best results.
- A proven track record in the role of a merchandiser, to be able to 'hit the ground running';
- Outstanding commercial awareness, with a strong understanding of the high street;
- Well-developed commercial and business acumen;
- The ability to be a team leader as well as a team player;
- Strong people management skills, along with superb communication skills;
- Strong presentation skills.
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Junior Merchandiser- Topshop
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly