Studio Manager- Topshop (9-12 Month FTC)
6 days left
- Job Type
A BIT ABOUT TOPSHOP
Topshop is a mecca for cool girls and the electric British style is known all over the world. Over 300 stores are currently operating in the UK and we also ship to over 100 other countries - the world really is our oyster! The Oxford Circus flagship - a fashion setter our customer cannot resist - spreads its love over the pond to flagships in Chicago and New York. We are on a mission to bring style to our customer wherever they are.
Topshop's directional pieces with luxurious finishes are products that any customer would fall seriously in love with. The international creative scene is captured in the mix as the globe is scoured for the very best up-and-coming design talent. Not only this, but pieces are brought to our customer inspired by the catwalk and produced to fit perfectly into their wardrobe - think collaborations with Christopher Kane, Kate Moss, Celia Birtwell, Marios Schwab and David Koma. Here, there is a fresh take on making new season pieces work.
So... Are you inspired and driven by style setting in a fast-paced environment to produce the star of our customer's wardrobe? At Topshop you will absolutely love everything fashion and gain the opportunity to show off your amazing talent and passion to inspire our customer.
As the Senior Studio Manager at TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will be responsible for the overall management of the in- house studio and part time external studio; consistently reviewing processes and procedures, managing the team to deliver online assets for over 500 products a week across the TOPSHOP website and 3rd Parties and leading and inspiring the team.
Working with the TOPSHOP head office teams you will ensure the delivery of studio and business objectives, providing regular updates and acting as the key point of contact.
Proactively developing, implementing and managing the end to end workflow of product styling and photography you will develop strong relationships with Logistics to oversee product and studio critical path whilst resolving issues to ensure the delivery of product upload targets and enable the studio to run efficiently and to a high standard. You will manage the daily volume to meet the needs of Trade and appropriately use the studio capacity.
You will need to be passionate about people with a commitment to the development of each individual as well as the team without compromising on quality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Coordinate and manage the studio team to plan for and deliver daily brand targets, ensuring the cover is organized where necessary.
• Troubleshoot daily issues which may arise and ensure targets and deadlines are met.
• Provide leadership to inspire, engage and motivate team.
• Determine and clearly communicate the vision, strategy and objectives of the studio team.
• Manage budgets, invoices, studio admin and agency costs, whilst negotiating the best rates possible with suppliers.
• Ensure that all shooting props are kept up to date, sourcing and ordering new equipment where necessary.
• Continually look at ways to improve workflow, productivity and efficiencies, whilst focusing on quality.
• Recruit and retain high quality employees to ensure objectives are achieved.
• Establish resource plans to ensure targets are being met, taking into consideration seasonal peaks and authorising freelance cover where necessary.
• Manage and implement all in-house projects, briefs, reshoots, and updates to Style Guides.
• Work closely with the TOPSHOP online visual merchandising teams to provide image status updates as required
• Support the studio team in their work ensuring on brand/high level of production
• Previous Studio management experience, preferably within a leading fashion retailer
• Proven experience of project management
• Proven experience of managing and leading teams of both creative and operational staff in a high volume and high quality production environment.
• Solid experience delivering both operational efficiency and quality of assets.
• Excellent communication and people management skills.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Strong numeracy skills, attention to detail, and a creative eye.
• Comfortable liaising at all levels within the brands.
• Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
• Up-to-date technical knowledge in photography, post production, digital media tools and technologies; Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Capture One and networked systems equipment.
• Strong leadership skills and a true team player with the ability to delegate
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• A special treat when you join us!
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Apply for Studio Manager- Topshop (9-12 Month FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly