7 days left
- Experienced Non-Manager
A successful online fashion retailer are looking for an experienced SEO Executive to join their passionate, agile and creative team in London to work on their international SEO strategy.
Transform your creative mind, with a brand who strives to be the most creative amongst competitors. If like them; you have the vision and bold ideas to constantly create an ever changing dynamic brand for our customers, then why not begin a new career in their Marketing Team. As the global fashion retailer of our generation, they need your eye for detail, passion and inspiration to continue to stand out from the crowd.
The Senior SEO Executive will act as project lead on creative content and offsite/onsite projects, supervising a team of outreach specialists. They will be responsible for the project management of campaigns from ideation through to completion and reporting, with guidance from the Senior SEO Manager. This is the role for someone who wants to utilise their SEO skills in an imaginative and entrepreneurial environment, while continually growing their knowledge and skills within digital and influencer marketing.
SEO is run entirely by the in-house team, meaning this role is ideal for someone with hands-on experience within a brand or within an agency environment looking to progress in their career.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
• Management of International SEO strategy and outlook
• Develop, implement, and deliver sustainable SEO campaigns to meet business targets including increased/sustained rankings and traffic volume targets.
• Project lead for SEO on offsite and onsite campaigns
• Supervise the team of assistants and executives in the development and execution of content strategies.
• Measure campaign effectiveness and develop follow up tactics.
• Ensure that all sites are technically optimised to drive rankings and organic visits.
• Work closely with the editorial team to ensure that existing content on the site is compliant.
• Use Google analytics, Coremetrics, Webmaster tools or similar to spot trends, issues and opportunities.
• Working with the Senior SEO manager to ensure SEO is aligned with all digital channels to ensure optimum results.
• Provide detailed analysis on campaigns and their impact on traffic and overall organic revenue
• Conduct extensive keyword research using market leading tools such as Google Adwords, Hitwise, SEMrush etc.
• Supporting Online team with other channels as necessary.
• Educated to degree level or similar level of experience
• At least 2 years SEO experience
• Highly numerate and commercially aware
• Experience in influencer marketing with a passion for all things Instagram, blogs and fashion
• Experience managing SEO campaigns
• A blend of creative and analytical skills
• Social listening and social media experience
• Ability to conduct SEO analysis across backlinks, analytics, influencers
• Strong analytical skills and experience of working with large volumes of data
• Excellent command of MS Office
• Experienced in using Google Analytics
• Extensive knowledge of Google Webmaster Tools and Bing Webmaster Tools
• Experienced in using Buzzstream, SeoMoz, advanced webranking tools or similar SEO tools
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic approach to work
• Ambitious, driven individual who excels in challenging environments
• Team player, able to work with multiple business functions to achieve objectives
• Experience in design briefing and/or events is a benefit
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
Apply for SEO EXECUTIVE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly