Product Development Manager
4 days left
Product Development Manager - Maternity Cover for 12 Months with the possibility of full time thereafter
About the Brand: http://mi-pac.com/
Mi-Pac are a British brand with proud roots who continue to keep its core ethos of value for money, quality in construction and fashion forward design. Each season, they are committed to innovate on trend, new and exciting products as a leading international fashion and accessories brand.
The team are young and hardworking, with a particular focus upon great design and marketing.
Mi-Pac is looking for a Product Development Manager for a 12-month period to cover our Product Development Manager’s maternity leave.
You will be responsible for the creation, development and implementation of our accessories range. Salary is competitive. Key responsibilities will include:
- Creation of the Critical Path each season from new style development through to Salesman sample delivery.
- Researching accessory and print trends for the forthcoming season.
- Briefing our print designers and ensuring they adhere to our critical path deadlines.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director on all aspects of design and development.
- Developing new and existing product categories from concept through to Salesman samples.
- Communicating daily with the Merchandising team in the Far East.
- Negotiating all prices and managing the business Costing Model.
- Managing the handover between Design and Production after Sales Launch.
- Carrying out competitive shop analysis each season to ensure you have a competent understanding of consumers and local markets.
- Regularly travelling to the Far East to source new fabrics, visit manufacturers and using face-to face meetings to build relationships and discuss new ideas and concepts.
- Generating CAD line sheets of each product category for both manufacturer and business use.
- Working closely with the Graphic designer to develop packaging.
- Be responsible for all product testing and QC to ensure we continue to make high quality, durable products as well as adhering to industry standards.
- Working closely with the Marketing team in preparation for the seasonal line book photoshoots.
- Developing collaborative ranges with other brands.
- Working with key accounts to create SMU’s for their target customers.
Apply for Product Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly