Product Developer/Buying Assistant
5 days left
Product Developer/Buying Assistant £20/22k
Our clients are the epitome of British Heritage retail. Having been established in 1689 they are steeped in tradition. However, with A new range of contemporary and traditional men’s tailoring they now offer enduringly fashionable clothing with a perfectly tailored modern twist.
They are looking for a Product Developer/Buying Assistant to join their growing dynamic Head office team.
The main focus of this role will be to Support the Buying Team in the menswear development & buying process.
Some key skills for Product Developer/Buying Assistant candidate:
- Assist in the creation of inspirational design images and design briefs
- Research seasonal themes and colour to support new creative ideas
- Work with buyers to achieve quality/position and retail pricing guidelines for fabric.
- Attend trade fairs for cloth selection.
- Ordering of fabric lengths.
- Contribute to style and fit specifications.
- Range planning.
- Support range plans and development to ensure alignment with style count and pricing needs.
- Produce design packs
- Ensure the Critical path/Calendar is maintained for Design/product development.
- Maintain a good knowledge of competitors and undertake competitive shopping exercises.
- Good understanding and usage of In-Design and Excel
Ideally you will have a good grounding in the industry having held the Product Developer or Buying Assistant role previously – Strong internship experience will be considered valid.
A degree in fashion / design is essential.
Pls don’t hesitate to get in touch asap if this sounds like the role for you: sophieb at cvukgroup dot com
Apply for Product Developer/Buying Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly