National Retail Sales Manager - Cosmetics
6 days left
A Global Cosmetics Company are looking for an experienced National Retail Sales Manager to execute the retail sales strategy to maximise business performance. My client is one of the oldest Cosmetic companies in the world with a focus on skin care, make up and fragrance. They provide a unique service to their customers with a focus on delivering a high performance product.
You will be reporting directly into the Commercial Director and you will be responsible for 4 direct reports with circa 100 indirect reports. The role will cover two brands so multi-brand experience is highly desirable. The role will focus on co-developing and delivering the annual business objectives and leadership of the UK Field Sales team. The role will primarily cover the National Department Store chains so experience of managing customer relationships is essential.
You will be responsible for delivering the brands sales strategy, budget and annual plans by working collaboratively with key stakeholders.
· Manage the in store execution of the UK sales strategy to budget by working in partnership with the Commercial Director to develop an in store retail strategy for each relevant brand in each retail environment.
· Enable the Regional Business Managers to achieve monthly and cumulative retail and wholesale targets, budgets and objectives.
· Ensure the necessary systems and processes are in place and continuously improved to ensure excellent in-store customer experience.
· Oversee the local application of expenditure within the agreed budget including incentives, commissions and quarterly bonus.
· Lead and develop the team and develop a culture of high performance through travelling regularly with the RBMs to provide feedback, coaching and support to ensure the achievement of their business objectives.
· Execute the employee engagement strategy for the varying retail platforms that enable a positive work environment and drive the company values and behaviours.
· Conduct regular in-store visits and meetings both internally and externally.
· Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to ensure the successful execution of the Marketing Calendar to maximise sales and ensure that sales targets are achieved.
The right person for this role will have excellent interpersonal skills to work cross functionally with a track record of leading, managing and developing a field based team. A full UK driving license is essential and the ability and willingness to travel is required. Proven sales management experience, in a retail setting, within the Beauty industry is essential. A demonstrable ability to drive national and regional teamwork and enable synergies across areas, sales channels and departments is required.
The next steps:
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, please send a copy of your CV through to email@example.com or alternatively call on 0333 323 2000 or 07538 933 358.
Apply for National Retail Sales Manager - Cosmetics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly