TOPSHOP Team Leader
4 days left
- Job Type
Sitting right in the middle of the very exclusive Brompton Road is our gorgeous Knightsbridge store. Architecturally it's stunning and our customers travel from all over the World to visit it. With over 80 staff, 9 Managers and 3 floors, it has the highest Average Transaction Value (ATV) in the business.
We are now recruiting for a Full Time Team Leader working 37.5 Hours.
To apply please send a CV to email@example.com
We have all types of Team Leader roles. Whether it's driving the service on the floor or ensuring our stores look visually stunning, our Team Leaders set the standard that our Sales Advisors aspire to. They are fashion role models who show a real sense of pride in working for Topshop Topman.
- Experience at supervisor level or equivalent.
- Genuine love for the Topshop / Topman Brand with a knowledge of fashion.
- Ability to inspire and motivate other team members in giving great service to our customers.
- Strong knowledge of the local market place to understand the customer profile and also be aware of who the competitors are.
- Ability to use the commercial tools available to make suggestions to the Manager identifying risks, and opportunities to maximise sales.
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to react quickly with changing priorities.
- Confidence in communicating to the store team on a regular basis and give feedback where needed.
- Proactive about self development and supporting other team members in their development.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.
Apply for TOPSHOP Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly