Retail Operations Manager (Maternity Contract)
6 days left
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage operational best practice across; guidelines, communications, project management, loss prevention, audit, KPI dashboard, crisis management, inventory counts, etc.
- Reviewing, updating, communicating and implementing all Retail policies and procedures.
- Responsible for providing solutions to all operational issues.
- Retail Planning; including monthly P&L reviews, forecasting, KPI reporting, manpower planning, etc.
- Overseeing the opening, closing and refit of any store locations
- Working alongside Area Managers and Head of HR to ensure that all Retail staff are fully trained and conversant with the Company's systems, policies and procedures.
- Reduce operating costs and drive cost saving projects.
- Overall responsibility for third party contracts.
- Manage commercial calendar for the business prompting on key dates and activity to drive performance and proactive trading.
- Managing delivery of key retail programs and initiatives.
- To build effective relationships with retail partners.
- Interact with the regional teams to ensure consistent implementation of brand strategy.
- Regularly visit stores to review and improve retail practices.
- Controls and manages the level of in-store inventory, and collateral materials. Ensure their timely availability for marketing activities.
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge of the retail industry, including competitors, retail partner performance and consumer trends.
The successful candidate must have the following experience and personal skills;
- Significant experience at Management level gained from a multi site retail environment (ideally 100 stores or more)
- Proven ability to reduce costs and drive efficiencies across a complex multi-site operation
- Proven experience in reviewing and implementing effective procedures and business processes for an operations department
- Effective P&L accountability
- Experience gained delivering large scale projects that have driven successful change over multiple retail sites and head office departments
- Strong commercial aptitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Clear and accurate communication skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- A common sense approach with the ability to identify and resolve issues promptly
- Demonstrate an outstanding retail knowledge and possess a high degree of service orientation
Apply for Retail Operations Manager (Maternity Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly