Sourcing Manager - Topshop
2 days left
- Job Type
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
As Sourcing Manager you will be a dedicated Topshop Sourcing and Buying Expert to deliver range content and margin solutions to Topshop. Accountability to step change both measures with existing buying, design and merchandising functions.
• Co-own the supplier sourcing strategy and supplier base, working collaboratively alongside the Buying Director and Heads of Buying to deliver a flexible supplier base that meets the needs of the Topshop brand and to importantly secure and protect the brand handwriting and quality levels
• Attends strategy meetings, key sign off meetings and trade meetings to fully understand and support the sourcing requirements and gaps in the supplier base.
• Develop and maintain a flexible supply base that can adapt to changing fashion trends ensuring Topshop are first to market with products at the right market price including entry price point products.
• Deep understanding of the existing brand supplier base by country and interrogate the cost base of products produced in these regions to identify opportunity to grow the intake margin
• Continually assesses product range with key competitors to understand their sourcing routes to market and compare price, quality and value.
• Travels for and with the Topshop Buying teams to investigate new sourcing opportunities, supports the buying function on core programme negotiations and challenges existing routes to ensure supplier control values are maintained.
• Remains fully connected to Group function.
• Core line planning (agree supply base with Buying and Fashion Director), Accountability for margin and progress of new sourcing to drive intake margin, attends key reviews and sign off’s, weekly trade meetings, clear communication to teams in Topshop.
• Be able to work independently and operate in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to effectively influence at all levels
• Ability to effectively manage change and lead through continued trade challenges.
• Be analytical - able to produce and deliver projects
• Good understanding of corporate social responsibility
• Take ownership for decisions & strategies
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.
Apply for Sourcing Manager - Topshop
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly