5 days left
- Job Type
Our Client is currently seeking to recruit an inspirational Buying manager to drive the development of new collections for its menswear business. This retailer's customers have come to expect commercial and innovative collections that are both on-trend and consistent with the brand's distinct handwriting.
Our Client is a Multi-channel Fashion retailer based in Yorkshire. Trading across UK and International Markets they are looking for Buying Manager to join their Head office team in Yorkshire.
As a Buying Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Defining and delivering the buying strategy for the menswear department to deliver against sales and profit targets.
Sourcing high quality merchandise from existing and new supply base.
- Managing all supplier relationships for the menswear department to ensure best prices and highest quality on all collections;
- Monitoring developments in the menswear market including competitor activity, ensuring the brand meets its on-trend obligations;
- Maximising the commercial output from each member of the buying team.
This is a role that is ideal for an seasoned buying professional with a profound commercial knowledge and love of the fashion market - menswear specifically.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to possess:
* Extensive senior buying experience within a menswear environment;
* The demonstrable ability to formulate and deliver buying strategies for a major fashion multiple;
* Outstanding leadership skills including a real talent for getting the most out of a team;
* A successful track record working with overseas suppliers;
* A commercial, target-focused outlook.