Merchandise Assistant - Luxury Branded Fashion - London
7 days left
- Job Type
Due to expansion my client has exciting new MA opportunities working across their womenswear, accessories and homewares departments. This would suit either a graduate who already has some merchandising/ allocation experience seeking a perm role or a fresh graduate seeking that first step into merchandising.
This is a highly sought after luxury retailer recognised for their British heritage from over the global with millions of people visiting the store as a must see place within the capital. This is a very rare opportunity to arise within this company.
- Supporting the Assistant Merchandiser in the management of continuity products, placing orders in line with stock and sales plans
- Reviewing best and worst sellers and making recommendations to maximise sales and minimise risk
- Supporting the Merchandising team in Sale, loading mark down prices, monitoring sell-through and making recommendations to maximise sales
- Providing end of seasons sell -analysis for the Buying team
- Adhoc reporting
- Providing sales reports for suppliers
- Either a graduate with an analytical degree and retail experience seeking a MA role or someone with some experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Has a can do attitude and confident to present trading figures
- £19,000 - £21,000 (dependant on experience)
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity please apply with your CV to Jacqui Sandhu via the link below.
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates
Apply for Merchandise Assistant - Luxury Branded Fashion - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly