Buyers Admin Assistant - Home and Living - London
3 days left
- Job Type
Are you a recent graduate passionate about homewares and interiors and keen to pursue a career in Buying? I am currently recruiting for a number of BAA roles working for a leading homewares group who are leading contenders within homes stocking branded products across both high street and luxury. See more for further details as they are looking for people to start straight away!
My client operates across a global level with branded ranges from high street through to luxury across their websites. They have an impressive success story and now one of the largest operators in the UK across their specialist field. Due to expansion they have BAA roles to join hands on teams where no day will be the same!
- Managing and uploading new products to the website
- Producing accurate data entry/copywriting for website content
- Communicating with suppliers and liaising with internal content, design and trading teams.
- Comp shops
- Liaising with suppliers and raising POs
- You will have a relevant Degree and ideally have some buying experience (placements/ internships will be considered) although it is not essential.
- Must have a strong interest in homewares and interiors
- Must be able to demonstrate commercial awareness and proficient in Excel
- Salary is £18,000 - £20,000 DOE
- Starting graduate salary with no experience is £18,000
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Apply for Buyers Admin Assistant - Home and Living - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly