Fast moving premium contemporary label established in 2010. The label sells in the UK and overseas to many independent retailers.
Full Time Role summary
Working closely with the design team, developing concepts into prototype patterns and garments. This role will take responsibility in Menswear garments, ensuring that the final prototype will be viable for bulk production.
- Translate the designer’s illustration to create first patterns and working with the sampling machinist to produce a prototype garment within the given timescales.
- Able to work flat and drape on the stand.
- Confident working with stretch and woven. Knowledge of denim and leather is a plus.
- In conjunction with the designer review the prototype garments making changes to patterns.
- Ability to create final patterns and alter and adapt on screen on Modaris.
- Produce a size specification chart for every pattern/style developed to be used by factories. Ensure these are updated as and when changes are made.
- Liaise with Designer on future concepts and new fits or interpretations
- Manage and maintain the pattern archive for each season both manual and C.A.D
- Confident on a Lectra system including digitizing, editing, grading, marker making and plotting.
- Cross checking size measurements on production.
- Work comfortably with word, excel
The ideal candidate will have:
Enthusiastic professional pattern cutting skills with a good technical understanding of garment construction, a creative eye for fashion and high attention to detail.
If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative and fast paced environment then please apply with a CV and covering letter.
This is not a graduate role.
Apply for Pattern Cutter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly