Merchandising & Logistics Director
A Great new opportunity has arisen as a Merchandising & Logistics Director for this established Retailer. This is a high profile, board level position working with the Senior Management team to develop and execute the trading strategy for all channels that supports the business objectives. You will be involved in all wider business decisions, so will truly play a crucial part in the overall strategy.
Our client is a privately owned established Retailer. A fun, exciting business that operates successfully across multi channels and is an internationally recognisable brand.
- Develop a trading strategy for all channels that supports the business objectives, ensuring that the product strategy is effectively delivered across all markets and channels
- Ensure alignment of brand support, demand planning and market needs to achieve commercial objectives as defined in the plan.
- Lead weekly trading reviews and identify actions to drive sales growth and maintain stock availability. Communicate financial results and forecasts
- Leadership of all distribution and transport teams across the UK along with their associated budgets
- Create and execute a long term strategy plan for the logistics function across all channels and countries
- Live the values; lead, motivate and inspire the Merchandising and Logistics team, encouraging a culture of open and continuous communication
- Adopt a senior leadership role within the business and in conjunction with other members of the Board, take ownership for setting and leading Company direction and strategy.
You will be an existing Merchandising Director or Merchandising & Logistics Director with proven success working at board level for a recognisable international fashion retailer. You will have good understanding and expertise about driving change at Board level.
Attractive salary & package