Senior Sales Manager UK & Ireland
4 days left
- Head of Department
WHO IS DELTA GALIL INDUSTRIES ?
Delta Industries, is a global manufacturer and marketer of socks, intimate apparel, sleepwear, denim, and activewear for men, ladies and children, with global annual sales of ~$1.4bn.
We have also a diverse portfolio of brands and licenses across all the product categories we are focused on. We have a wide range of customers- from high end brands to high street retailers and mass market retailers. Delta’s vision is to bring innovation and newness, from our centres of excellence in Socks, Bras, Nightwear & Seamless to the market.
We not only make trends, we break trends with our creativity, knowledge and innovation within the industry. Pushing to be at the forefront of technology is key for Delta, and goes hand in hand with our marketing philosophy of “body-before-fabric” .
MEET YOUR NEW JOB
We are looking for an exceptional and experienced Senior Sales Manager for UK and Ireland including our UK Private Label and branded socks business as well as the branded Underwear and sleepwear business.
The role will be based in our North London office.
You will manage the key accounts and drive the sales team to maximise the sales of the whole product range to ensure profit and sales targets are met.
- Manage the sales to the key accounts while building relationship at Buyers and Directors level. Open new key accounts.
- Direct and coordinate the sales activities of the UK business unit concerned with the sales, pricing, sales forecasting, business development activities.
- Review financial data, sales, EBIT, inventory levels, KPI's and operation reports and other performance data to measure productivity and goals achievement and to determine areas needing improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Manage personnel recruitment, selection and training.
- Motivate the UK business unit team to achieve the goals,
- Work closely with Delta’s Sourcing team, coordinate financial and budget activities to increase efficiency and to ensure quality and delivery on time.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Relate and manage customers' needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and solutions, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Negotiate with customers and vendors.
.WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- 8+ years’ experience as a Sales Manager in a similar position with extensive knowledge of the UK and IR market. Exposure to PL and Branded socks customers or Branded related products in UK and IR would be desirable. Good knowledge of Private Label and branded socks markets would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in managing and personally growing a sales volume in excess of $10m. Must possess strong forecasting skills and communication skills
- Business Development oriented – has the ability to drive new business
- Experience in management, leading employees and processes
- Results oriented and organizational awareness;
- Good communicator and motivator;
- Proactive and problem solving;
- Presentation and negotiation skills.
- Fluent English. Additional languages are an advantage
- Very good in Excel and good knowledge of PowerPoint programs
WHY JOIN US?
Delta Industries is a multi-national company with annual sales of ~$1.4bn and more than 9,000 employees spread across 14 countries on 4 continents – It’s a true celebration of multi-cultural, ethnic and religious diversity. With values such as tolerance, equality and growth, At Delta Galil Industries we believe in equal opportunity employment and have the workforce to prove it.
If you are looking for a position in a stable, yet growing company, a place where you can learn and develop, with genuine growth and career opportunities – Delta could be the place for you.
If you’re interested in this position and meet the requirements, send your CV (in English) together with a motivation letter to Gill.Freeman-Smith@UK.deltagalil.com
Apply for Senior Sales Manager UK & Ireland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly