International New Business Development Manager - Hair Care
A Global Personal Care business are looking for an experienced International New Business Development Manager to search, select and appoint customers in new European markets to provide sustainable and profitable branded business in these markets. My client is one of the largest home and personal care companies in the world with a CAGR of 40% over the last 4 years.
You will be reporting directly into the International Director and you will be responsible for achieving the growth vision of the business by opening new strategic markets as well as managing and developing the portfolio of existing customers in current markets. The role will cover the European Market so experience in this territory is essential. The role will focus on the 20 European Markets where the business does not currently trade and prioritise opening new markets within four key channels.
You will be responsible for delivering the future vision of the business to accelerate International Sales at a faster pace to deliver a turnover of £10 million in 3 years or less.
· To use networks, previous relationships, databases, UK Trade and Investment, desk research or other to search for new customers
· To initiate contact with potential new customers and to present the company and brands with the aim of securing long term and sustainable business.
· To develop and launch 2 year plans based on local market dynamics and achieve challenging sales targets based on the company vision.
· Oversee the local application of expenditure within the agreed budget including incentives, commissions and quarterly bonus.
· Undertake day to day tasks which are necessary to ensure the smooth running of the retailer accounts
· Work cross functionally within the business to ensure the company delivers at all levels and achieves its sales objectives.
The right person for this role will have over 5 years’ experience within an International setting at Account Manager level and will have existing relationships with distributors and key retailers across European Markets. Experience within Hair Care is essential and European languages would be advantageous. You will be tenacious, driven and autonomous with a hunger for business development.
The next steps:
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, please send a copy of your CV through to email@example.com or alternatively call on 0333 323 2000 or 07538 933 358.
Apply for International New Business Development Manager - Hair Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly