Pattern Cutter Specialist
7 days left
- Job Type
Exclusive opportunity for creative Pattern Makers!
Luxury Heritage Fashion House is seeking the best Pattern Makers to join their creative team in Hong Kong.
About the Company:
Global Luxury Fashion Heritage House with Boutiques across the globe
About the role:
In this position you will be responsible for working closely with designers, R&D and Production to create all paper patterns which can be translated to fabric and sewn.
· Generate tech. pack including size spec, construction/finishing description with sketch
· Check 1st samples regarding measurement, fitting and construction, and communicate relative teams such as suppliers and Creative Team to improve samples for presentation of first approval sample
· Collect all information’s from office of design, paper pattern and dept. product to prepare for making SMS, in case required revised sample with modifications before SMS, resend the revised sample for approval
· Preparing SMS: prepare the tech. pack through model form with revised size spec, sample comments and sketch with description for modifications to send supplier
· Check the all SMS sample regarding fitting, measurement and construction before sending
· Insert msm of discrepancies in model form and inform via e-mail to person in charge regarding defect of the sample and msm discrepancies for presentation of commercial office use
· Final take up with all depts. (design, technical, paper pattern, product and development): Final check the fitting for production, check and modification or change in production
· In case of need modification regarding fitting and construction, provide to supplier tech. pack including revised size spec and comments through model form.
· 6-10 year Pattern Making experience, preferably in luxury industry
· Knowledge of software (e.g. Gerber) or system to develop models, sizes, creation registry (model form)
· Detail-minded, hardworking and willing to take up challenges
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills, strong sense of team spirit and responsibility
· Good verbal and written command of the English language
· Italian language is an advantage
Apply for Pattern Cutter Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly