Marketing & E-commerce Manager - Luxury Brand London
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced ECommerce professional to join a luxury beauty and toiletries brand as their Ecommerce & Marketing Manager!
My client is looking to hire an experienced Marketing and Ecommerce professional who is looking to take on a role with more responsibility and really make their mark within a young, fast-paced, brand that is about to launch. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for driving the E-commerce marketing strategy across the brand while overseeing all aspects of the brand from launch to growth. You're main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing brand's strategy
- Managing and creating the entire ecommerce online strategy, launch, and day to day website management
- Create and implement a customer acquisition plan
- Manage and implement all digital content, ensuring it is uploaded on time, creating SEO friendly copies for the website and social media channels
- Create and implement Email Marketing, Online CRM, PPC, SEO and Social Campaigns, ensuring a high ROI
- Supervising budget
- Legal and Regulatory management
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that the brand voice is consistent across all channels
- At least 3 years' experience in B2C E-commerce / Digital Marketing
- Previous experience with Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, CRM, PPC, SEO and Social Campaigns
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Experience using Social Media platforms including Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook etc.
- Well versed in Google Analytics and strong analytical and numerical skills (experience with Excel is a bonus)
- Strong web analytics skills: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Omniture, NetInsight or WebTrends
- Outstanding Project Management, communication and relationship skills
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills as you will be working to tight deadlines that need to be met on time.
- High energy with a strong work ethic
- Desirable to hold a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication, Digital Media or a related field
- Up to £52k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Marketing & E-commerce Manager - Luxury Brand London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly