Design Room Assistant
Short description intro...
DESIGN ROOM ASSISTANT - SUPPLIER – LONDON - £15,000 - £17,000
We are working with a well established and reputable denim supplier who are seeking to hire a Design Room Assistant for their London based team.
About the company...
This is family run supplier who has been trading for over 15 years. They have a fantastic reputation and work with a wide variety of retailers and brands on the high street.
They create denim garments for menswear, womenswear and children.
This is a very exciting time for the business as they are growing into new areas and expanding their team.
About the Design Room Assistant role...
Main responsibilities include:
- Working with the Head of Design, assisting on all planning and designing a commercial and innovative range across denim.
-Researching trends within the market to influence designs.
- Looking after the show room, sorting samples accordingly
- Assisting both Design & Sales on any day to day requirements
We are looking for someone who is passionate.
- Previous experience as a Design room Assistant is beneficial
- Confident with administrative duties
- Ambition to develop into a Junior Designer
- Excellent organisational skills
Fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing well known supplier.
Grow a team as and when the business needs
If interested in this fantastic opportunity please do reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Design Room Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly