Womenswear Garment Technologist - Minimalist Brand - London
We are excited to be managing a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Garment Technologist to join this successful and progressive womenswear label. Renowned for its super stylish and clean aesthetic.
Uber cool London based, contemporary and stylish collections best describes this brand. Clean lines, elegant and flattering silhouettes and luxurious fabrics make up this modern collection.
- Working closely with and supporting Product Developer to create first garment specification and launch style
- Managing the sealing process in line with critical path
- Advise on finishing methods, in line with brand standards
- Experienced with Luxury Women's RTW
- Previous Pattern Cutting knowledge would be an advantage as well as sizing, fitting and grading
- Experience of working within a CMT and Fully Factored environment is essential
- Proficiency in Excel, word, Outlook essential
- Strong communication, excellent organisational and administrative skills
- £36,000 - £43,000 doe
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Womenswear Garment Technologist - Minimalist Brand - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly