Reporting Line – Brand Manager
About Olivia Burton
When they couldn’t find a watch that fulfilled their need for style, Olivia Burton London created their own. Inspired by vintage and catwalk the collection is distinctive, contemporary and fun. Obsessive about attention to detail Olivia Burton watches are affordable, wearable and bursting full of British style. Olivia Burton are a fast growing company, stocked in a variety of online and high street retailers, including ASOS, John Lewis, Harvey Nichols and Selfridges. Olivia Burton is continuing to grow internationally with a current presence in 23 countries worldwide.
About The Role
As Wholesale Assistant you will support the Brand Manager, working closely with our stockists to ensure Olivia Burton is represented in line with the brand guidelines.
The right candidate will have experience working on the wholesale team for a fashion brand, and aspire to move into a sales management role in the future.
They will have excellent organisation and communication skills, attention to detail is essential.
An interest in fashion and social media is desirable.
There will be progression in the role to manage independent stockists.
- Order processing: Responsible for order input & maintenance, sending order confirmations and invoices to wholesale customers, distributors & agents. Ensuring that delivery, cost price, RRP and style codes are correct.
- Work with Planning & Logistics Manager on maintenance of the delivery schedules and order trackers.
- Sample Management. Maintenance of all collections and customer sample requests.
- Meeting preparation. Ensuring the showroom is well presented at all times and working with the Brand Manager to ensure the relevant documents are produced.
- Manage a selection of independent stockists, ensuring their orders/sales are analysed and store visits are conducted.
- Management of the account contact list, ensuring new stockists are added to the relevant section on the stockist page.
- Working with the Brand Manager to ensure all stores have the correct POS and product is represented correctly both in-store and online.
- Policing of stockists websites to ensure that the brand is well presented at all times, imagery, product descriptions and RRP’s are correct.
- Dealing with distributor, agent and stockist day to day queries and assisting the Brand Manager where necessary.
- Work with the warehouse when necessary to meet requirements to ensure we are compliant with distributor and stockist manuals.
- Ensuring our Logistics Company has the information required to process the delivery according to the customer’s manual/requirements and delivers on time and correctly.
- Work with the warehouse to resolve any delivery discrepancies raised by wholesale customers and resolving/feeding back any issues to management to be addressed.
- Provide marketing support. Assisting the Brand Manager and Marketing Manager in supporting stockists, distributors and agents with marketing opportunities and events.
- Experience of order management systems
Apply for Wholesale Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly