Senior Knitwear Designer
Our client, one of the largest manufactures are looking for a Senior Knitwear Designer to join their large international team in Hong Kong to have overall responsibility for all product development. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, creative Knitwear Designer to grow and develop their career to work across all key accounts.
• Being responsible for designing and developing knitwear garments for all key accounts
• Trend presentations to senior level, commercially identifying fabric/styles appropriate to the business
• Confidently Initiate the Design and Development from concept to production
• Undertake regular Comparative shop reports and fashion trends
• International travel including Trade Exhibitions
• Working closely within a team of designers, buyers and technologists to create commercial products.
• Ability to work effectively with customer design briefs.
• Knitwear supply experience
• Strong organisation skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Good written and verbal communication
• Ability to work independently and to adhere to the critical path
• Able to work under pressure
• Can –do attitude with a good understanding of Knitwear and garment construction
• To work as part of a team
Apply for Senior Knitwear Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly