TOPSHOP Brand Manager
5 days left
- Job Type
Our Maidenhead store is classed as one of our 'Core Stores' and is fundamental to our business. Although it isn't one of largest stores in the business, it's a great place to experience all parts of the store and work more closely with the rest of the team!
Working for TOPSHOP is demanding, exciting and ever-changing. Our Brand Managers know everything about our product and they live and breathe the current trends. They are constantly looking for new ways to drive sales on their department and aim to be the best store in their market place. They set the standard for what great service looks like, and help to create a unique culture and store personality.
- Management experience in a retail environment (ideally Fashion).
- Genuine love for TOPSHOP and proud to be a Brand Ambassador.
- Passion for customer service, ensuring the customer remains at the forefront of everything that the team do.
- Strong understanding of how to use commercial tools in order to effectively identify risks and opportunities.
- Strong awareness of local knowledge to pro-actively seek, anticipate and respond to shifting trends and new market opportunities.
- Engaging leadership style that empowers the team.
- Proactive approach to self development as well as the development of others.
- Willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them effectively to the team.
- Creating a culture where well-being matters and good performance is rewarded and recognised.
- Ability to react quickly to changing situations, and delivering at pace.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.