Loss and Availability Analyst
We are looking for a Loss and Availability Analyst to join our Business Protection/ Loss Prevention Team. They will support the Business Protection team and the wider business in understanding loss and why loss has occurred through detailed analysis, trend reporting, data-mining and proactive engagement with other relevant functions of the business.
Key accountabilities will include.
- Monitor and asses patterns with regards to loss and availability
- Maintain an investigations database
- Provide exception based reporting
- Undertake specific projects under the guidance of the Head of Business Protection
- Liaise with the company's key physical security supplier to ensure that necessary work is undertaken in a timely manner and with minimal risk
- Ensure the safeguarding and security of Head Office, it's facilities and contents through effective access control, good health and safety practices and other processes that support
- Evolve online fraud mitigation processes and software
- Improve the GP% reporting by stores, through error correction and better monitoring and better processes
- Provide activity reports to all levels. Reports include, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly progress in areas of Business Protection and Health and Safety
Other ad-hoc duties as required to our Head Office in ensuring good health and safety practices, protection of assets, fire control and first aid response.
If you feel that your experience meets our needs and you want to apply for this role, then please send us your CV together with a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and stating your current salary details.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
The Company - Sally Salon Services Limited (known as SBH UK & Ireland and trading as Sally and Salon Services), are nationally recognised for supplying hair and beauty professionals with an extensive range of over 6,000 hair and beauty products, as well as a full range of salon equipment.
In addition to this wholesale business, the company has a meaningful presence on the High Street, with an exciting proposition for the retail hair and beauty enthusiast. With approximately 260 stores across the UK and Ireland.
Apply for Loss and Availability Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly