WHOLESALE MERCHANDISER - WOMENSWEAR
NORTH WEST LONDON
£27,000 TO £30,000 + BENEFITS + CAREER PROSPECTS
We are working very closely with a Fast Fashion supplier with offices based in North West London. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Wholesale Merchandiser to join the business within this newly created position.
The company has an impressive client list and this is down to the hugely successful products that they supply. The clients are Major UK High Street retailers and you will be responsible for 2 of the companies Key Accounts.
The successful candidate will be working for a supportive company that likes to develop staff to enable them to take progress growth steps within the business. A great opportunity for a career driven individual.
WHOLESALE MERCHANDISER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working within the Woven & Jersey / Womenswear products which is mainly produced out of Romania and the UK for various departments within 2 Major High Street Retailers
- Managing the critical path working to tight deadlines
- Coordinating the ordering of all components in time with the internal production dates
- Match up lab dips to bulk fabric
- Communicating with internal and external teams (UK & Romania)
- Raise dockets with the factories
- Attending weekly production meetings and alert Senior management of any problems that will delay or affect production
- Experience of working as Wholesale Merchandiser within a UK Womenswear Supplier
- Must have experience of working with European Factories
- A track record of working with Large UK Womenwear Retailers, such as Debenhams/Arcardia
- An effective communicator with excellent organisation skills
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for WHOLESALE MERCHANDISER - WOMENSWEAR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly