Buyer - Premium Jewellery:
A really exciting opportunity has arisen for a Buyer to manage a newly created buying department for this small premium jewellery brand.
- Implement the buying/product strategy as laid out by the business, with clearly defined and measurable objectives
- Achieve all key sales, profit and stock targets (of which you will help establish)
- The Buyer will control financial accountability for their category preparing and delivering annual budgets, managing the OTB and implementing financial strategy to support this
- Regularly reforecast sales, margin and stock turn in line with overall business performance targets
- Help develop merchandising processes within the business
- Identify all key market trends and where relevant develop and source products to fulfil these trends
- Oversee the design, development and introduction of new products and collections and present ideas/products to directors and boutique managers
- Establish the most commercial supplier sourcing strategy
- Develop and manage all supplier relationships
The Ideal candidate will be an existing junior buyer or buyer from a selection or product development background; however it is essential that you are very analytical. Experience in premium or classic jewellery is highly desirable but not essential.
Salary is circa £35,000 to £50,000 dependent on experience.