Customer Service Representative - Dutch Speaking
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Representative for a well-known fashion brand. This role is to provide excellent service to a defined group of customers in terms of order management, deliveries, follow up of claims & returns through clear and concise communication.
Customer Service Representative – The Role:
- Ensuring that all orders are entered on to the system within given deadlines.
- Highlight any problems/errors identified on customers’ orders and to ensure order details are validated prior to order entry.
- To deal promptly and efficiently with enquiries from both customers and sales force both verbally and in writing.
- To build a close relationship with the assigned customer portfolio & set up regular phone calls to customers with the aim of increasing sales.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Responsible for compiling and generating reports.
- Authorise returns of good, strictly following the company’s guidelines and rules, when needed.
- Commercially minded in order to identify opportunities for upselling when communicating with customers.
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure full conformity to customer requirements and efficient handling of account.
Customer Service Representative – The Person
- Must Speak Dutch
- Customer Focused - Preferably worked in a customer service role in a similar office environment.
- A background and interest in fashion is preferable.
- Well organised, methodical & accurate.
- PC Literate with excellent Excel knowledge.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle complaints.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
Please apply with your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Dutch Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly