Designer - Sleepwear & Loungewear with Print
Create & Develop have a new design role on offer for an experienced Sleepwear design specialist - this is a great opportunity for you if you love to design print as well as shape!
With this warm cultured, premium quality fashion supply business you will work on major High Street contracts and stretch your creativity and ability by designing garment shape, print and graphics.
Your role will include;-
- Working with your co Designers to create fresh directional ranges that meet with buyer brief and customer profile in line with future trends
- Trend research via comp shop, trade shows and web based trend prediction sites
- Using Photoshop and Illustrator in order to CAD up designs and create eye catching prints and graphics
- Working with offshore sources in the Far East on product development
- High profile customer meetings therefore good communication and presentation skills are a must
- This is an exciting opportunity with a thriving specialist in their field and not to be missed!
- Good salary negotiable dependant on experience - plus huge future potential
Please apply with examples of your portfolio without delay to discover more about this genuine career opportunity.
Applications are also invited from Freelance Designers with experience of sleepwear / loungewear.
Like us on Facebook! @CADResourcing
Follow us on Twitter! @CADResourcing
We are Create & Develop Resourcing Ltd, expert recruiters for Fashion Head Office, Wholesale and Supply.
With specific industry experience and knowledge spanning two decades, our philosophy is simple - we work with passion to connect the very best talent with our extensive network, providing the best fit for both client and candidate.
Create & Develop are your go-to source when it comes to all things Design, Development, Technical, Production, Marketing and Sales from Graduate to Director level across the UK and Internationally.
Apply for Designer - Sleepwear & Loungewear with Print
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly