E Commerce & Customer Services assistant
About Gina Bacconi
Gina Bacconi, launched in 1976, brought a modern language of clothing to women's occasionwear and day-to-evening garments. Since going online at the beginning of 2016, with a new higher profile, our brand is now the go-to label for the perfect high-quality party dress, with celebrity fans including Nicole Scherzinger, Fearne Cotton, Niomi Smart and Kelly Brook.
About the role
Thanks to continued growth, the Gina Bacconi online team are looking for a talented and ambitious ecommerce and customer services assistant to take over the day-to-day customer service of the Gina Bacconi website, as well as assisting in our overall ecommerce operation. As the B2C go-to customer representative of Gina Bacconi, you will demonstrate a great tone of voice, and be helpful and solution-focused, mirroring the brand’s image and ethos. Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, you’ll be a key part of our growing ecommerce team, contributing across the business and helping GinaBacconi.com retain and grow its loyal and fast-expanding customer base.
What you’ll do:
- Assist customers with order enquiries via several channels (social, email and telephone orders)
- Take ownership of all customer services emails, including follow-up liaison with other staff/departments where necessary
- Work with partner services and in-house teams such as warehouse and QC to resolve any order discrepancies
- Provide accurate product and service information to customers when necessary (pre- and post-purchase)
- Digital marketing knowledge including social media
- Make sure product is accurately displayed across the site
- 12 months experience in fashion customer service in ecommerce
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written English)
- A passion for great customer service, including strong listening skills
- Confident and articulate
- Adaptable and a problem-solver
- Great attention to detail
- Social media knowledge
- Experience in using a CMS (Magento preferable) as well as other IT systems (Office; Photoshop ideally)
Unfortunately we are unable to accept Agency applications.
Apply for E Commerce & Customer Services assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly