HR Coordinator (Fixed term contract)
7 days left
- Job Type
HR Coordinator – Distribution Centre (Fixed term contract)
We are currently recruiting for a HR Coordinator to join the HR team here at Matalan DC in Knowsley on a fixed term contract. As a DC HR Coordinator you will assist the HR Advisors in providing a proactive, professional and comprehensive HR service to the Distribution Centre. The role will combine general administrative duties with project work aimed at continuously improving the team's service delivery to its internal customers.
HR Coordinator - The role:
- Provide a speedy and efficient service to the HR Advisors and DC HR Manager in response to all HR queries and administrative tasks on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain all tracking databases including disciplinary, flexible working, long term sick, recruitment, leavers etc in conjunction with the HR Administrator.
- Assist the HR Advisors with internal recruitment and selection process and all related administration tasks including arranging and facilitating interviews.
- Produce standard payroll letters, keeping the HR Advisors fully informed of all changes.
- Manage the flexible working and absence management processes, including supporting management, producing letters and facilitating meetings. Keeping the HR Advisor fully informed at all times.
- The role will include supporting management in attending meetings at the DC site on a weekend and evening to deal with any issues.
- Provide administrative support to Management and their teams to ensure that paperwork relating to disciplinary matters is produced in a timely and accurate manner. This will include invite letters, outcome letters and minutes of meetings.
- Provide support to Managers and their teams at investigatory hearings i.e. disciplinary and grievance.
- Provide and maintain monthly DC HR statistics including absence, disciplinaries, probationary reviews, turnover/retention and recruitment.
- Assist the HR Advisors in management of short term and long term sickness absence.
- To undertake ad hoc project work as and when required.
- Arrange and conduct exit interviews for all DC employees up to grade MT4.
HR Coordinator - The candidate:
- Solid administration experience
- Experience of working in a busy HR environment, ideally within a DC environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you you've got what it takes to be a successful DC HR Coordinator at Matalan, apply today!
In the event that a high volume of suitable applications are received, the post may close prior to the specified closing date. Please apply as soon as possible if interested.