Junior Sample Room Coordinator - Runway Brand - London
Are you a Junior Sample Room Coordinator or a Sample Room Assistant looking for the next step in your career?
Our client, a high-end runway brand are seeking a Junior Sample Room Coordinator to join their team. This brand creates lustrous fashion pieces and is renowned for its use of colour, prints and embellishments. This is a fabulous opportunity for the right candidate!
- Assisting the Sample Room Coordinator managing the sample room, sample cutters, sample machinists and team of interns
- General administration and organisation of the Sample Room
- Liaising with the Designers and coordinating coherent information to maintain strong communication with different departments to ensure the fluidity of the work flow
- Regular stock takes and ordering of fabrics/trims where necessary
- Working with Print Placement
- Must have a thorough understanding of garment cutting and print placement
- Strong work ethic and self motivated
- Minimum of 1.5 years experience in similar role
- Previous experience with a luxury background
- Circa £23k depending on experience