Key National Account Manager - Cosmetics
A Global Cosmetics Company is looking for an experienced National Account Manager to achieve agreed wholesale targets with various National Accounts. My client is one of the oldest Cosmetic companies in the world with a focus on skin care, make up and fragrance. They provide a unique service to their customers with a focus on delivering a high performance product.
You will be reporting directly into the Commercial Director and you will act as the interface between the brand and nominated National Account Groups such as; Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Boots, Superdrug, The Perfume Shop and The Fragrance Shop amongst others. The role will focus on using effective communication and the implementation of strategic plans to maximise business to its full potential. The role will ensure regular visits to key stores within National Accounts with the field sales team so experience in retail sales management within the National Account sector of the cosmetic industry is essential.
You will be responsible for achieving agreed retail and wholesale targets along with monitoring and forecasting the retail and wholesale performance for each account.
· To ensure the smooth running of the stock replenishment process and liaise with Operations team members accordingly to negotiate correct par levels for each store.
· To successfully sell-in the Marketing Programmes to each of the National Accounts and maximise store support for these activities.
· To develop and implement activities tailored to each National Account as needed and directed to maximise business potential.
· To provide effective communication and strong working relationships with each National Account Management team and ensure effective communication and co-ordinated activity between brand management and sales team.
· To seek improvement in operating efficiencies with particular reference to stock replenishment systems.
· To encourage feedback from the Field Management in respect of the National Account Groups.
· To monitor and communicate competitor activity and performance within the allocated National Accounts.
· To implement and complete projects as requested by the General Manager/Commercial Director.
The right person for this role will be commercially aware and have a natural ability to drive business performance. A proven track record of managing wholesale sales within the National Account sector along with an ability to manage time effectively and plan in contingencies to ensure targets are met. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills to adapt to a wide range of audiences with excellent planning and organisational skills.
The next steps:
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, please send a copy of your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call on 0333 323 2000 or 07538 933 358.
Apply for Key National Account Manager - Cosmetics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly