Freelance Textile Print Designer (Homeware)
If designing stylish on trend prints across a variety of home textiles products gets your pulse raising, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. We are currently looking for a creative and experienced Textile Designer for a leading supplier to the best names on the UK high street.]
NOTE - This role is to work in-house (impressive offices in Manchester City Centre) 2 – 3 days per week on a 4 month contract.
Only applications accompanied by a portfolio can be considered. If you are unable to attach your portfolio at the time of application please send separately via email to email@example.com
Leading Manufacturer of home textiles with sustained and an impressive rate of growth since it first started trading, exciting opportunity for a talented Textile Designer.
Factory in Pakistan with Design office in Manchester supplying to Asda/Tesco/Primark/ Next/ M&S
Textile Designer – The Role:
- Creative, fast fashion and highly trend led textile print based role working closely with the home interiors designers, buyers and merchandisers in the team to provide the most forward thinking and innovative new design concepts for home textiles.
- Carry out trend research and create exciting prints to be used over a variety of end products such as curtains, throws, bedding, cushions and rugs.
- Travel overseas for inspirational trips and exhibitions to keep your finger on the pulse of latest trends and innovations.
Textile Designer – The Candidate:
- Passionate about designing prints across a variety of homeware products and home textiles.
- Highly fashion focused and trend led with proven experience of working with fast fashion UK High Street and Volume retailers.
- Having an understanding of fabric composition and how prints/graphics react to different fabric bases would be a distinct advantage
- Strong CAD skills on Photoshop are essential.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to potentially freelance but with excellent opportunities for a permanent position within a rapidly growing business
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.
Apply for Freelance Textile Print Designer (Homeware)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly