Our client is a leading supplier of socks and accessories to the UK High Street. They have an exciting opportunity for an Accessories Designer to join their team based in the East Midlands.
Accessories Designer - The Role:
- Identify, research and create seasonal trend boards across bags, clutches, purses and scarves.
- Conduct comp shops both on line and in store, for future inspiration and identify gaps in ranges
- Research catwalks and compile presentation boards for customers, showing elements that can be used to inspire their product
- Design ranges of bags using CAD and sketching, along with clear and detailed design specs for manufacturers
- Work closely with the factories to ensure correct completion of the sampling process.
- Be the primary point of contact for your customers, taking briefs, presenting ranges and continually reacting to their needs.
Accessories Designer - The Candidate:
- You must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of both ladies and mens accessoies
- Strong creative flair and ability to use Photoshop and Illustrator
- Commercial handwriting and highly organised
- Confident at presenting to clients
- Ability to multi task and be flexible to work either as part of a team or individually as required.
Accessories Designer - The Package:
Negotiable, dependant on experience.