Strategic Planning Manager
Do you have experince within the world of business and financial management if so this could be the role for you. We are looking for a new Strategic Planning Manager This role is key to leading and directing the strategic and business planning processes, and providing a pro-active and constructive decision support capability. Known as a trusted partner by our business units, the role helps them develop well thought out strategy and operational plans, and provides ongoing analysis of existing strategy and performance. The role is all about delivering our vision and priorities. It provides vital PMO skills to the business and continually searches for business opportunities internally and externally for us; offering recommendations for improvement. The full financial planning, forecasting and analytical activities for the business also sit within this role to ensure we stay on track.
- Extensive experience of business planning and financial management post qualification
- Solid background in strategy development and implementation, leading initiatives through to completion
- Expertise in project management, leading multiple project work streams involving several internal functions
- Strong conceptual problem solving skills and ability to approach complex, ambiguous business problems and formulate pathways towards a solution
- Excellent PowerPoint skills used to create compelling documents with a clear storyline
- Strong quantitative and financial analysis skills
- High degree of flexibility exhibited in a "can do" attitude
- Excellent skills in executive level communication and meeting facilitation
- Experience of adapting and leading teams through change, driving engagement and delivering results
- Experience in managing, developing and progressing team talent
- Retail experience, would be an advantage
- Group liaison experience also desirable
Our Purpose and Our culture - Our purpose is very simple - we love to help people look and feel great! We do this by being a trusted friend in the know on all things hair and beauty, by offering
- A uniquely personalised experience
- Inspirational ideas and solutions
- Expert support and advice, work better together
If you feel that your experience meets our needs and you want to apply for this role, then please send us your CV together with a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and stating your current salary details.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
The Company - Sally Salon Services Limited (known as SBH UK & Ireland and trading as Sally and Salon Services), are nationally recognised for supplying hair and beauty professionals with an extensive range of over 6,000 hair and beauty products, as well as a full range of salon equipment.
In addition to this wholesale business, the company has a meaningful presence on the High Street, with an exciting proposition for the retail hair and beauty enthusiast. With approximately 260 stores across the UK and Ireland.
Apply for Strategic Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly