Seamstress (Alterations) - French Heritage WW - London
I am excited to announce that we have taken on an amazing opportunity to join a world renowned, luxury heritage brand.
If you are an experienced Seamstress with a luxury/RTW background then this could be the role for you!
This is an opportunity to join a globally recognised brand in one of their prime boutiques in London. Please get in touch ASAP to ensure you don't miss out on this fabulous role.
Our client is of French heritage and known worldwide for its luxury clothing and exquisite range of classic womenswear, leather goods and accessories. This highly established company maintains its traditional signature style whilst creating elegant pieces.
- You will be involved in meeting with customers, taking fittings and carrying out amendments
- Attention to detail is key
- Ability to adapt to a variety of garments, fabric types and able to produce precise alterations.
- Exceptional technical skills working within couture, luxury or RTW labels
- Experience within a similar luxury, couture or RTW environment
- Able to work efficiently and precisely whilst meeting deadlines
- Excellent understanding of a variety of garment construction types
- Knowledge of alteration and fit
- Experience working with both tailoring and soft separates
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Seamstress (Alterations) - French Heritage WW - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly