Fitter/Workroom Manager - Bridal Couture / Eveningwear- London
Are you a Fitter and/or Workroom Manager with experience in Bridal, Couture or Luxury fashion?
Based in their gorgeous boutique in London, this candidate will schedule the workroom, run toile appointments and meet & greet customers.
Our client is a connoisseur of luxury bridal and evening-wear that exude effortless elegance and femininity, worn by some of the world's most stylish women for their wedding's and red carpet events.
- Schedule the workroom and write dockets for alterations
- Meeting and Greeting VIP customers, ensuring they receive 5 star service
- Running 3-4 toile appointments per day
- Must understand garment assembly
- Extremely polished and well-presented
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must come from a managerial background or similar
- Salary negotiable DOE
- Required to work on a Saturday, but will have a day off during the week instead.
Apply for Fitter/Workroom Manager - Bridal Couture / Eveningwear- London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly