Womenswear Sports Designer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced womenswear sportswear designer to join this multi-channel international business to focus on their womenswear ath-leisure brand. Reporting directly into the Design Manager for apparel, you will be pivotal in the design of product covering active-wear, training, yoga and dance.
Our client is a hugely successful international multi-channel Sportswear business who are seeking a talented womenswear sports designer to take responsibility for their womenswear ath-leisure brand.
Based at Head Office in the North West, accountability will include the below:
- Take the creative lead for the brand - creating mood, silhouette, innovation, colour and fabric boards in line with trend concept for the season
- Ensure product is at the forefront of the industry in terms of design and innovation
- Ensure designs are fit for purpose using knowledge and experience of designing ath-leisure and sportswear garments
- To work within the critical path when possible to improve lead times.
The successful candidate will must have the below skills and experience:
- Sportswear design experience within a retailer or brand across womenswear
- A level of technical sportswear knowledge, used to working within a fast paced and commercial environment
- High level of computer literacy including CAD/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Innovative style with strong business acumen
- Strong team player who is driven to succeed and draws inspiration from working collaboratively with others
Dependant on experience up to £35k + benefits