Lingerie/Swimwear Designer Fast Fashion
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced essentials designer to join this edgy multi-channel international fast fashion retailer based in the North West and about to take on their next phase of growth. This is a pivotal role within these categories and an opportunity to take the creative lead.
Our client is a hugely successful edgy multi-channel International young fast fashion womenswear retailer based in the North West.
Reporting into the Design Manager, you will already be an established essentials designer having covered swim, lingerie and nightwear with a high fashion edgy yet commercial handwriting, used to responding to trends in a fast paced way. Accountability will include the below:
- Design direction, creating seasonal trends, colour palettes and silhouettes for the lingerie, nightwear and swim areas
- Responding to catwalk trends and inspiration in an extremely fast paced way, interpreting into commercial product for the high street customer
- Continual review and reaction of the market and social media to identify emerging product opportunities
- To be continually aware of emerging trends and competitor product
- Work closely with the supply base to understand and develop capability and speed
- An experienced essentials designer having covered swim, lingerie and nightwear with a clear understanding of the fast paced young fashion market
- A detailed knowledge of lingerie and swim construction and fabrications
- Ability with graphics and print would be an advantage
- Highly creative, flexible work style with the ability to work in a rapid paced, energised environment
- Innovative style with strong business acumen
- Strong team player who is driven to succeed and draws inspiration from working collaboratively with others
Competitive dependant on experience