The role of Assistant Merchandiser will focus on trading and allocation for the fashion teams. You will also assistant the merchandiser with range planning, analysis and forecasting.
The client is a rapidly growing fashion retailer offering womenswear, menswear and kidswear.
They are focused on developing their employees, giving them autonomy in their roles and allowing them to progress.
Based in Hertfordshire they're commutable from Central London or those living in Northern Home Counties
The role of Assistant Merchandiser will involve:
- Reporting to the Merchandiser for the department
- Trading and analysis
- Allocation and stock availability
- Range planning
The ideal applicant will :
- Already be at Assistant Merchandiser level
- Have experience trading fashion
- Be able to work independently
- Looking to progress
- Be very analytical and proactive
Please note this is NOT a visual merchandising position