Creative Pattern Cutter - Gerber
My client designs and produces ladies clothing for some of the most fashion led retailers.
As a specialist in the fashion business, my client has an in-house technical team which is where this position has arisen.
We have a vital position within the company that has arisen for a creative pattern cutter ideally with some sort of computer cutting experience
The job will include:
- Digitizing and grading patterns on Gerber and emailing to the factories (full training can be given but some CAD/CAM experience is preferable)
- Measuring garments and patterns to create size specification sheets for the factories.
- Answering queries from the factories with regards to specs and fits.
- Computerized costing and lay plans (again full training will be given)
- Updating the critical path and various data inputting jobs.
- Ensure working sketches for factories are accurate and amending when necessary.
If you want to join a really lovely company plus get taught on the job then this could be the perfect role for you.
Please forward your CV to Jodie Howell
We regret only successful candidates can be contacted.
Apply for Creative Pattern Cutter - Gerber
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly