A luxury department store with an amazing reputation and admirable heritage for high-quality products from around the world in food, beauty, fashion & home, are looking to grow their established online team by hiring a Web Analyst to manage all analytical capabilities in the company.
It's a fun, vibrant, fast-paced and friendly environment with lots of potential for swift promotion as you'll be the only web analyst in the team. They recently re-launched their new website with many more plans for online initiatives to come as they continue to evolve at a rapid pace.
They want the Web Analyst to ultimately optimise the journey for customers on the website.
As well as ROI, the Web Analyst will be involved in measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and improving the web metrics through all digital channels, identifying performance issues and providing recommendations on how to increase associated KPIs.
They're looking for a Web Analyst to…
- Advise them what they need to change from the data they collect and use their initiative to be vocal about what it's telling the business
- Be a very strong communicator, have awareness and commercial acumen, with an expert opinion on how ecommerce works.
- Have previous experience of working as an analyst in an ecommerce environment
- Effectively use Google Analytics AND Google Tag Manager
- Analyse data from various sources, translating analytics findings to improve trading performance.
Benefits on offer to the lucky Web Analyst
- 40% staff discount on products as well as other related brands
- Interest free season ticket loan to cover the cost of travel to work
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (28 total)
- 5% company bonus scheme
If you’re an enterprising, ambitious, natural born leader as well as a web analytics master, and are interested in applying for this vacancy to make your mark with one of the longest serving department stores in London, please email Aimi Walker.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
If this role isn’t suitable, please check out Aimi’s other Digital & Analytical roles here:
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for WEB ANALYST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly